HUDDLE 2019: SURVIVING THE TIDE
Wednesday, April 3
9:00am – 4:00pm: Huddle Sessions
4:00pm – 6:00pm: Innovation District Tour / Happy Hour
6:30pm: Dinner out as a group
Thursday, April 4
9:00am – 2:30pm: Huddle Sessions
Below are a few of the topics we will discuss and other items on the agenda:
• Developing the right funding partners
• The importance of strategic planning and how to approach it
• How to work with charitable foundations
• Our role in creating greater equity in our cities
• Time for networking and deeper connections with each other
• StartSpark Update: Making sure you are taking advantage of all we have to offer
• Partners Worldwide and discussion on building a business support team
• Co. Starters Update
Mike Green, the Co-Founder of ScaleUp Partners, LLC and national speaker and consultant, has agreed to challenge and enlighten us as we work to impact our communities through entrepreneurship. Among a variety of clients, Mike works closely with charitable foundations and plays a role nationally in the ecosystem. If you want to learn more about him and watch a video, please click here.
1201 Broad Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
The Chattanoogan is located on the Southside of Chattanooga, close to the Innovation District downtown. Most of our meetings will take place here which will be convenient.
Parking is provided for guests at $9 per day + tax for self -parking and $16 per day for valet.